An interesting trek for which offers a good trekking option during winter when most of the high altitude treks becomes out of bound due to snow in higher reaches of Himalayas. The trek offers panoramic view of high Himalayan range. There are plenty of temples and typical Garhwali villages en route.
Nagtibba Trek Short Brief Itinerary
Day 01: Rishikesh - Mussoorie –Pantwari-(135kms)-Thaat
Day 02: Thaat - Nagtibba Top- Thaat
Day 03: Nagtibba - Pantwari - Mussoorie (10 kms Trek Drive 54 kms)
Day 04: Mussoorie -Dehradun -Rishikesh (85 kms +40kms)
Morning, drive straight to Mussoorie (2005 mt). Mussoorie Known as Queen of Hills, this is a charming hill station is situated at the foothills of the Central Himalayas. After we drive till Laser gaon, than 1.5kmstrek till Thaat On arrival, check-into hotel/camp. Rest of the day leisure for Dinner & overnight stay in home stay/Camp.
Morning start7 kms trek to reach Nagtibba Top (3048m). Glimpse the panaromic view of over 200 miles of the Himalayan ranges, besides offering captivating views of Mussoorie, Doon valley & surrounding areas.evening come back to same camp site or home stay.
Trek down to Pantwari and drive down to reach Mussoorie Overnight stay in hotel Camp.
Morning after breakfast drive down to reach Dehradun Arrive Dehradun at local sightseeing & Drive for 85 km to reach Rishikesh. Arrival at Rishikesh tour end.
1. Accommodation (Camping)
2. Meals while on trek (Veg.)
3. Transport from Dehradun to Pantwari and return.
4. Trekking permits
5. Trek equipment (Tent, sleeping bag, mattress, kitchen & dining tent, toilet tent and utensils)
6. First aid medical kits
7. Mountaineering qualified trek leader and support staff.
8. Mules to carry central equipment.
1. Meals during the transit.
2. Any personal expenses.
3. Mules to carry personal luggage.
4. Anything not specifically mention under the head. To book a Trek/ adventure program please use our online booking form or, alternatively, you can call us on the given for confirmation of tour you have to wire a deposit and initial deposit.
Note: Normally Ganga Valley Adventure expect to carry your personal luggage on your own, if you don't want to carry your backpack so you can give it to porter, but you have to inform us in advance and have to pay Rs. 300/- extra per day per bag. To book a Trek/ adventure program please use our online booking form or, alternatively, you can call us on the given for confirmation of tour you have to wire a deposit and initial deposit.